Father’s Day 2019
”A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” – Billy Graham
God calls men to be leaders because they are responsible.
Someone has to be responsible for the situation.
God held Adam responsible for the sin of the family.
God established a family 4000 years before a church.
In Acts it was the Philippian jailer and His HOUSEHOLD.
In Acts 10, the gentiles received Jesus, and it started with Cornelius’ HOUSEHOLD.
- What song are you singing?
I Surrender All?
Torn Between Two Lovers?
He Is Lord?
I Did It My Way?
Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down?
Victory In Jesus?
Raise a Glass?
Raise a Hallelujah?
- Who challenges you to move up?
- When do you pray? 1 Timothy 2:8 NKJV
 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
- What attributes do you have that you wish your children would imitate?
1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV
 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
- What attributes do you pray they will not imitate?
- What are you afraid of?