OVERVIEW & PURPOSE (the why)
Matthew 18:10-12 KJV
 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.  For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.  How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
99 were TOGETHER
The key to reaching millions for Jesus starts with what I call “the 99 principle”. This is when if 99 are together and living like Jesus, it isn’t as likely that the “one” will leave. When they do leave, and they will, the 99 must keep the home fires burning so they have a place to come home to.
This is why we must have Sunday 2-4-2.
- Create an atmosphere that is hard to leave.
- Create a Climate that spiritual growth is promoted and is the normal.
- Sustain an environment that is easy to come home to.
Hebrews 10:19-25 NKJV
 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,  by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,  and having a High Priest over the house of God,  let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.  Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.  And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,  not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
WHAT IS 2-4-2?
- “2” stands for agreement. Two are better than one.
- “4” stands for the four parts of Acts 2:42
- Continued steadfast in the Apostles Doctrine
- Breaking of Bread = communion and meals shared
- “2” stands for the second chance
- Jeremiah 18:4 NKJV
 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.
- Numbers 9:11 NKJV
 On the fourteenth day of the second month, at twilight, they may keep it. They shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.
Here the outcasts, or the defiled and disqualified were allowed a second chance to observe Passover.
- Acts 2:41-42 KJV
 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.  And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
- Jeremiah 18:4 NKJV
1. CONTINUE STEDFASTLY IN THE APOSTLES DOCTRINE
- The teachings of Jesus
- Good news
2. FELLOWSHIP (oneness)
- Agape Love
3. BREAKING OF BREAD (covenant)
- The third dimension of assembling
- Just a little “can we pray?”
- Pray about 242
- Pray that God would show you unbelievers in your area of influence
- Pray about new birth for believers
- Pray about church attendance
- Pray about being connected
- Pray about being in fellowship
- Pray about being in covenant